Junior Graphic Designer
Located on the outskirts of Aylesbury and Leighton Buzzard, MSGD is a young, fast-paced creative agency that has seen steady growth since its founding. Our team consists of multidisciplinary designers and developers who work on a broad range of projects from small local businesses through to household names. Every day is different.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- An enthusiastic and creative Junior Graphic Designer to report directly to our Senior Designer and Creative Director.
- You’ll be responsible for executing projects based on briefs set by the design team, so you’ll need to be a confident self-starter and capable of managing your workload.
- You’ll know Adobe Creative Cloud applications inside out (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) and have some knowledge of MS Office, all on macOS.
- You’ll be a creative thinker and have an eye for detail. Accuracy is essential.
- A willingness to learn new things and step outside your comfort zone.
- You’ll be comfortable communicating with clients and able to articulate your ideas to your colleagues.
- We don’t expect you to be an expert in all areas, but we do expect you to have a sound understanding of the fundamental principals of design.
- Ideally, you’ll have a design related degree or qualification.
NICE TO HAVE’S
- Any experience with After Effects, Premier Pro or Adobe XD will score you bonus points.
- If you’ve held a design-related role that would be beneficial, especially within an agency, but it’s not essential. What’s important is your passion for design and your willingness to learn.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
- Business is thriving. As we grow, you’ll be given more responsibility and the opportunity to get involved in other areas of the business.
- We’re a small company and things sometimes get hectic. You’ll be expected to roll your sleeves up and help out where necessary. Everyone answers the phone. Everyone gets a round in. No egos here.
WHAT YOU GET
- 3% pension
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Monthly team lunches
- A birthday duvet day
- The annual agency xmas do
- Regular team nights out (and in). Bring your Mario Kart skills.
- Healthy work/life balance
- Comfortable office environment with the latest tech and free onsite parking
- Did we mention office dog?
Full-time, permanent, based at our office in Wingrave.
£20,000 – £24,000
HOW TO APPLY
Be creative with your application. We’d like to see a strong portfolio of the work you’re most proud of. It doesn’t have to consist entirely of commercial examples, anything from your days at Uni to something you did in your spare time is fine with us. Make yourself stand out from the crowd! Send your application to email@example.com
We respectfully ask that recruitment agencies do not contact us about this role.